Pages

Friday, November 12, 2004

my lilypad life

kermit.jpeg
You

You are Kermit the Frog. You are reliable, responsible and caring. And you have a habit of waving your arms about maniacally.

FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS: "Hi ho!" "Yaaay!" and "Sheesh!"

FAVORITE MOVIE: "How Green Was My Mother"

LAST BOOK READ: "Surfin' the Webfoot: A Frog's Guide to the Internet"

HOBBIES: Sitting in the swamp playing banjo.

QUOTE: "Hmm, my banjo is wet."

What muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Link via Rebecca

2 comments:

Kim said...

Violet, I found your link through Soli Deo Gloria, and I also saw your comments at Rebecca Writes. I, too, am a Kermit. I did the quiz at Quiet life.

I read your post further down about the lyrics to contemporary Christian songs. As someone who sings in church, I agree with you. So many of the lyrics are just fluff. Always on the lookout for good, meaningful lyrics.

I am Canadian, too.

Violet N. said...

Hi Kim, thanks for dropping by!

Another Kermit - eh? That's probably pretty significant - although I'm sure I don't know how.... (grin)

Yes, on the Christian music thing, it's good there's so much of it around. One is pretty much guaranteed to find something one likes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...