Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2005

round and about

(Browsing with Firefox? The text can be viewed clearly by changing the "Page Style." Go to View -> Page Style -> and select No Style)


More invitations to polish a post and submit. Adrian Warnock's U.K. Evangelical Blog has announced a new blogger award, the "warnie".

Andrew is hosting a Poetry Carnival at Philosophical Poetry on January 24th.

After officially declaring January Robbie Burns month on her blog, Rebecca Writes has not let us down. Posted so far:

Stay tuned. I’m sure she has more Burns in the pantry.

All the articles I’ve read lately on blogging have me wondering what have I got myself into, and do I have the committment, the drive, the time? (After three months of being in the blog world, I realize one could make a career of reading blogs, let alone writing one!) Joe Zimmerman at letters from babylon posts thoughtful reflections on blogging and priorities in "Influence Small and Great."


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...