Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

yes!!

I’m happy. I’ve had two bits of good news in the last few days.

1. A poem I wrote, "Losing it," won first place in the InScribe Christian Writers’ Fellowship Fall Contest. (Can’t post it here, though, because when I entered it in the contest part of the deal was that if it won FellowScript* would have first rights to publish it)

2. After submitting two columns as a sort of audition, I found out this morning, I will be FellowScript’s new poetry columnist -- never filling the shoes of Nathan Harms, the last columnist, I know -- but I'll give it my best try!

(FellowScript* is the quarterly publication of Inscribe Christian Writers’ Fellowship. [FS is a paying market too!] The website of this excellent little Canadian organization for writers is worth checking out. It has a multitude of goodies for writers of every genre.)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...