Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2007

God-currents


Take joy wherever you go. You have been much blessed. You are being much blessed.

Such stores of blessing are awaiting you in the months and years that lie ahead. Pass every blessing on.

Love can and does go round the world, passed on the God-current from one to the other.

Shed a little sunshine in the heart of one, that one is cheered to pass it on, and so My vitalizing joy-giving message goes.

Be transmitters these days. Love and Laugh. Cheer all. Love all.

Always seek to understand others and you cannot fail to love them.

See Me in the dull, the uninteresting, the sinful, the critical, the miserable.

See Me in the laughter of children and the sweetness of old age, in the courage of youth and the patience of man- and womanhood.

from God Calling by Two Listeners - edited by A. J. Russell

***************

Remembering

A year ago today Mom died. I miss the sunshine she lavished on me, and her zest for life. Still sometimes in the half-awake state of early morning, I can't believe I'll never speak to her on earth again. Something in me calls out, 'It's been long enough. I need to talk to her, be wrapped in her soft hug, look into her kind brown eyes, share a laugh with her...'

Photo: Butterfly on Goldenrod

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...