Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

that would be a C

Update Jan 14/09

I emailed Amy, from blogged.com who gave me the heads-up about the rating. The editors re-rated the blog, gave it an 8 this time. Go figure...

*******

See that little button in the right sidebar - the one that says this blog scored a 7.0 - "very good"? (That's 7 out of a possible 10 - like 70%, a C or C-.) And I didn't even know there was a test.

Of course I'd liked to have scored higher. But when I plugged in one of the best written blogs I read, Cerulean Sanctum, and found my blog rated higher, let's just say I take these results with a largish grain of salt.

Want to find out how your blog rates? Go here, plug your blog's url into the search line and click on "search blogs." If it hasn't been rated, you can ask for a rating.

What are ratings based on? "Editor reviews provided by professional editors on the basis of frequency of updates, relevance of content, site design, and writing style."

Hmmm - 'Relevance of content?' - Wonder how they judged that? As far as I'm concerned, if it interests me, it's relevant! Anyone who reads here knows this blog is unapologetically all over the place.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...