Pages

Monday, September 07, 2009

easing into fall

 Bedford Channel - Fort Langley, BC
It's been a lovely, lazy weekend - with rain and cool temperatures. Despite the showers, we've fit in our walk each day. Yesterday after the early service at church we drove to Fort Langley and walked part of the Fort to Fort Trail.  The Bedford Channel looked like jade. After our exercise we indulged in a delicious lunch at Beatnik's and then lazed at home - napped and read.

I was pretty unmotivated today too. Did the laundry, watched a half of football, Toronto vs. Hamilton, did a little blogging ahead, but not much else. (Somehow my Wordpress blog dashboards aren't working in Firefox with only a fraction of the tools displaying above the edit box. In Safari it is fine. What gives?)

I'm trying to psych myself up for tomorrow - and the official beginning of the fall season. When the kids were off to school, the division between summer holidays and fall was such a line in the sand. Without school, not so much.

But it's hard for me to get into new projects because I'll soon be interrupted again. It's an interruption I'm looking forward to -- visiting my daughter after the birth of her second baby. She's due this week!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...