Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

mural monday

It's been a while since I've had a mural monday. But if you like these audacious street paintings as much as I do, you'll want to wander over to my mural blog and feast your eyes. I'm currently doing a series on the murals of Vancouver's Commercial Drive (new postings every Monday and Thursday until the mural well runs dry).  
Here's a sample. Is it  gorgeous or what? Love the colors, love the location. Doesn't it just make you want to get out there and buy potatoes and green onions?

(Click on photo to enlarge)

1 comments:

Timaree said...

It is gorgeous. I always thought it would be neat to have a house with a mural painted on it but I can't afford to live in a neighborhood where one can be artsy enough to get away with it - plus I'd have to ditch my husband who would think I've gone 'round the bend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...